Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wedding, Julian, and Sea World

My blogging has been slowed a bit due to this old computer my parents have and their internet connection is sloooooow. Almost as bad a dial up. The wedding was fun! Caleb made a couple friends; Andrew who is Heather's(my new sister in law)nephew, and a little girl... I can't remember her name but she is my brothers best friends daughter. They had fun dancing together it was very cute! I have pictures of them but I still have no way of up up loading them. We all got to ride in a hummer limo from the hotel to the wedding. The boys were so tired by the time we left to go back to the hotel that Leland fell asleep in my Mom's lap and Caleb with his head in my lap.



A couple days after the wedding we drove up the mountains to Julian and picked a bag of apples then had lunch and bought an apple pie.... Oh so good! Yesterday we went to Sea World, I think Caleb liked Shamu but it was kinda hard to tell since he was tired and cranky. We all got to touch the star fish and Bat Rays at the tide pools. It was all pretty exhausting but fun.

No comments: