Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where We've Been

Since my last update we have only gone a couple places. Last week we went to Mission San Juan Capistrano, they have opened up a couple places within the mission since I was there last. It is one of my favorite places to take pictures, it was cool to see the new stuff there. After that we went to a beach in San Clemente and tried to get Caleb to get in the water but he hated it. He is very afraid of the "moving" water. Yesterday we went to another beach in Oceanside and met up with some friends. Caleb seemed to have more fun this time since he had friends to play with but he still wouldn't go near the water. Leland loved it and wanted to crawl around on the beach with the other babies.
I am still without a way to get pictures on here but maybe soon I can figure something out.

No comments: