Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Plans

After a week of anxiety over what we are going to do about trying to get the house sold and moving back to California the Lord has brought some clarity to this whole mess. I will be taking my scheduled flight back to Georgia on November 4th and weather or not the house is sold by then we will pack things and be driving to California around November 15th. In the mean time Dave is getting the bonus room finished with borrowed money so we can hopefully sell it for what we owe. If the house is not sold my the time we have to leave we will rent it out until it is sold. I really didn't want to do that but at least this way the house will be paying for its self and we can get on with our lives instead of being in limbo. I am even okay with just renting it out for a few years so we can get some equity out of it. God sure has a way of changing my anxiety into peace. Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Nessie said...

I know it's not what you think of as ideal, but I hope that if you have to rent, that you get a wonderful renter who will take good care of your house until it sells... I haven't been online for almost three weeks now, so I wasn't sure what was going on with you guys...I'm glad to hear you are finding some peace in all of this moving mess. It's such a jumbled up state of being! We are finally here in AZ...most everything unpacked that needs to be and stored away that should be...kids are settled and back on routines. Aaron just put in his application for a job that we hope he gets (if it's the Lord's will)...if not, we'll sort of being starting at square one again since this is the job we were hoping he would get when we moved here. I'll have to borrow some of that "peace" if he doesn't get it, haha. God knows best! We'll be going up to Cali in about two weeks for a wedding...hope we can come see you when you get settled there...God bless you during this unsettling time :-)