Friday, October 03, 2008

Just a Little News

As most of you know Caleb if probably one of the pickiest kids in the world. He loves almost anything sweet but when it come to the healthy good stuff its like a world war trying to get him to eat it. some of his favorite foods are cheese, mac and cheese, yogurt, cereal... do you see the trend? Anything made with milk he loves but I am happy to say that since we have been in California he has a new interest... PEACHES! My parents have three peach trees and I guess he likes the idea of picking it himself and getting to eat what he found. I kid you not yesterday he ate SIX peaches within a couple hours he just runs back and forth getting a peach from the kitchen (we pick a basket full every couple days and bring in the house) goes to the living room eats his peach puts the pit in the trash and gets another. He seems to have a better appetite and will snack on other things as well but peaches are his choice. I say all this to tell you that Caleb has finally gained some weight for a year he has been 25 pounds. I weighed him today and he is 28 pounds yay!

Leland is sill and hopefully always will be a great eater. He eats whatever I give him and always wants more. I weighed him today too and he has taken over the 25 pound slot but I'm sure he won't be there for long... my little michelin baby.

1 comment:

Nessie said...

Peaches are a good thing to like...I haven't had a really fresh peach in forever. They're so good!

Well, we are leaing early this Friday morning for Cali...be there Saturday adn then leaving Sunday for a wedding in San Diego (on the way back home)... My family hasn't seen the baby yet, so I'm sure they won't let me out of their sight much. I'd love to get together with you but it might have to wait until our next visit...which will be soon. Back again in Thanksgiving and then Dec for Christmas. Will your hubby be there with you by then? How far away are you from Orange County. I just don't know how busy we'll be, but if we can fit in a visit that woule be great.