Monday, August 25, 2008

Not Much Yet

So far Leland and I haven't really been doing much, mostly helping with gardening chores and the occasional 40 minute drive down the mountain into civilization. On Saturday I picked peaches and mushed some up for Leland then Mom and I made peach cobbler, yesterday we made banana bread. I'm going to need some serious exercise or I'll be gaining some pounds with all these treats! Tomorrow we will be taking that trip down the mountain again to pick up my Dads tux for my brothers wedding and I will get a few things in preparation as well.
Dave and Caleb are in Chicago until the 28th(the day of the wedding). Dave calls me everyday to tell me how Caleb is doing, most of the time he is good but wants to get into things like most 3 year olds. I try to talk to him on the phone but I don't get a lot out of him, maybe just a "hi" and a couple "yes" or "no" answers. I wonder what he will do when he sees me at the wedding???
Leland is doing a little better with sleeping. Today was the longest he slept, close to 12 hours. I will probably have lots more to tell after the wedding and when we actually venture out more and maybe go to Sea World or the beach!
Love you all!

No comments: