Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our First Day In California

Our fight was good, Leland did very well on the plane. He got a little fussy on our two hour drive to my parents house but he feel asleep for part of it. I put him to bed about 9pm California time but this morning he was still stuck to his normal schedule eastern time and woke up at FIVE. My Dad got him out of bed so there was no chance of getting him back to sleep. Hopefully I can get him to adjust to a new time zone in the next couple days.
We haven't done much yet, just hanging around the house but it is fun here. There are lots of peach trees on my parents property, apple tree and fig tree that need picking a huge garden to weed (I offered to do this chore since my Mom can't really get down on her knees too long). I'm not sure when or if I will be able to put any pictures on here since his computer neither has the software or any other way to put pictures from my camera to the computer. I will keep you all up to date on our house selling or any other adventures we may have.

No comments: