Monday, December 01, 2008

Decked

On my Dads side of the family they have a tradition of putting up elaborate trains sets under the Christmas tree every year. So a couple years ago my parents decided to send us a train track plus accessories to keep this tradition going. This year I finally got around to putting it together. Ours isn't extravagant or elaborate yet but as the years go on we will add a little house here and some deer there so eventually it will be a great train yard.







I am thinking that I don't like this cotton snow stuff too much so I might just paint the wood white and add some of the cotton snow stuff in some places.












1 comment:

Nessie said...

That is such a cool tradition. Aloria absolutely loves trains!!!
She has since she was very little ...a real train ran by her grammy's in CO (like 6 times a day)...so we were always certain to see it whenever we were over. I think once we get our own house, next Christmas perhaps we will join in such a tradition...you've inspired me!