Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Photos

We usually go to target to get Christmas pictures done but this year I decided to take the pictures myself. As most of you know I do have a little experience and have taken a couple college classes in photography. However a digital photo class is something I was never interested in, so basically I know the just of posing and color co-ordinating but once it is uploaded to my computer, cropped and resized my skills are at a stand still. Another problem is that I have a VERY basic digital camera and the photo program I have is hmmm.... more than lacking. Apart form all that the pictures didn't turn out too bad.


Caleb was my first victim... I mean subject. He was such a good sport about it and said "Merry Christmas" for all the shots.
Man that kid needs a hair cut! Oh well, maybe I'll just let it grow out and see what it looks like long haha.



Getting Leland to stay in one place was REALLY a challenge!



Hurry Caleb kiss your brother! Click click. Good job boys!


The resolution to getting Leland to stay in one place was a little... no A LOT scary! I had Caleb sit on a stool and hold Leland in his lap while Dave is below them hoping no one falls.

Cute though don't you think?



For my last task I had to figure out the self timer on my camera (something I had never used before). Try to get everyone in the picture in the 10 seconds allotted and smile.
Okay so everyone but Leland in smiling but that was a little unrealistic.. at least we are all in there.


Merry Christmas!

No comments: