Thursday, April 10, 2008

Getting Ready For Church And My New Issues With Having a 2 Year Old

Leland chillin on the couch waiting
for the rest of us to get ready.



Caleb is always so happy that we are going to church.


Leland look pretty happy too.


Okay here we go, last Sunday we were all in a good mood ready to enjoy our first Sunday of Dave's new schedule that allows him to join us for church. We get there and put the boys in their classes. Caleb in the 3-5 class and Leland in the nursery. That is where my good day became very bad. First of all I have been putting Caleb in the 3-5 class because he is board and gets no interaction or real "Bible learning" in the nursery, second, I don't think 2 year olds and babies belong in the same class and third ... this is my big issue if I put MY son in the class I believe he needs to be in and he isn't behaving rightly then come tell me don't take it upon yourself to remove MY son from the class I put him in and put him in a room with BABIES. I was told the problem was that Caleb was off playing with toys when all the other kids were sitting in a circle soooo I decided to practice with him this week , reading a story while he sits on the floor. He did really good so whats the problem? Did no one tell him what he needed to do? GRRRRRR!
So tell me am I over reacting or is this just how other people think they are allowed to act with other peoples kids?

No comments: