Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Day in The Life....

Caleb's day:
Wake up
Eat(maybe
Play
Eat(maybe)
Play
Eat(maybe)
Nap
Eat (maybe)
Play
Eat (maybe)
Sleep.... start again tomorrow

What you see over and over again is that Caleb has got to be the most difficult kid to get to eat his food. I put him in time out for not eating, I make him sit at the table until he eats or its time for bed. I think he would rather starve sometimes, it is soooooo aggravating. Sometimes I just don't know what I am going to do with him.

The one thing he will eat in a quesadilla, and cereal is another
favorite of his other than that it is nearly hopeless sometimes.


Yay! good job Caleb!


Leland eats all the time no problems with him yet :)


He is learning how to roll from back to belly.
Good job! keep trying.



No comments: