Saturday, November 04, 2006

Oh, the joys of Fall


Fall is such a fun time. I had the idea of raking a pile of leaves and letting Caleb "have at it" a couple days ago. It didn't play out as well as it had in my mind but I think Caleb had some fun.




















We added our newest member of the family on Monday Oct.30th. He is a beagle and full of energy. We named him Benoni (sounds like macaroni) which means "son of my sorrows" because he is our replacement for our last dog Uggie. She had cancer , it was so hard to see her go through that but I am glad she is not suffering anymore. Caleb and the dog haven't exactly bonded yet but even though the dog is a little overwhelming for him some times he still wants to pet him and is courious about what Benoni is doing.


1 comment:

Rudi and Geneva said...

So cute carrie! It's fun letting your kids play in the leaves and make lots of mess's!