Saturday, November 11, 2006

Caleb And His Cat



What can I say Caleb loooooves his cat. This is why we decided to keep her in the first place. If you don't know the story here it is: I see a little kitty in the backyard and being the sucker that I am I say " hi kitty" and she comes running over to me. Now that she is closer I see that she is pretty skinny. I go back inside to my normal chores and this cat is still at the door hours later meowing. I give her some food and she comes back everyday for 2 weeks for food. At that time Dave notices that she is looking pregnant. Then she weazzles her way into the house..... A few weeks later she is still coming and going as she pleases until we notice that she has absolutly no claws. What kind of person de-claws a cat with out spaying her and keep her inside? From that piont on she was always kept her inside our house. A few more weeks pass and she has 4 kttens. Moxie (our new cat) and Caleb had an instant bond, she has always watched out for him like he was her baby. Before we knew Uggie was sick she had growled at Caleb 2 times and both times Moxie ran over and swatted her.

Caleb follows Moxie around all day trying to pick her up. He hugs her and kisses her all the time. I think their bond is so cool, thinking of how much Caleb loves his kiity brings tears to my eyes. This is one of my traits that has definatly been past on to Caleb and I am thrilled. Maybe he will be vetrenarian when he grows up.

No comments: